Fairytale Elegance Located Between Lough Eske and the Blue Stack Mountains
Escape into a luxurious world of relaxed elegance and attentive service at the water’s edge of Lough Eske, nearby Ireland's fabled Blue Stack Mountains.
If you make your journey to our County Donegal hotel by day, a winding country lane guides you through primeval forests with spring wildflowers, moss lined trees, and lovely lakeside views of Lough Eske. In the evening, the forest sparkles with lights illuminating tall cedars, casting a welcoming glow over the stone of the castle.
- Map: 54.688006,-8.066694
- Longitude: W008 03’59.55’’
- Latitude: N054 41’21.06’
All helicopter landings must be confirmed by management prior to arrival.
- Dublin- 220 km, 3 hours
- Belfast- 80 km, 2.5 hours
- Sligo- 65 km, 1 hour
- Galway- 200 km, 3 hours
- Shannon- 290 km, 4.5 hours
- DUB, Dublin - 220km Northwest
- DFS, Belfast Intl., N.Irl - 165km East
- BHD, Belfast City, N. Irl. - 195km East
- LDY, City of Derry, N. Irl. - 85km Southeast
- SXL, Sligo - 70km North
- CFN, Donegal- 70km Southwest
- NOC, Knock, Mayo - 115km North
- SNN, Shannon, Clare - 280km North